ecotool system is based on three aspects:
Context - Passive Energy Performance
Preserving and adequate handling as well as usage of existing resources.
Usage - Active Energy Performance
Reduction and optimization of required building energy.
Building - Static Building Performance
smart concepts and appropriate constructions,
“form follows climate and function”
The three main aspects of ecotool are divided into several sub points with individual approaches.
- Wind fostering and use of cross ventilation and buoyancy ventilation
- Sun reducing the heat gain
- Water minimize water use and groundwater preservation, and improve of water quality
- Landscape greened, natural surroundings
- Energy Generating use of renewables energy
- Cooling/ Dehumidification / Ventilation energy efficient systems and healthy living climate
- Light natural light and optimized use of artificial light
- Monitoring & Regulation monitor and control energy consumption
- Overall Design efficient concept and disposition
- Structure sustainable, adequate to climate and functions
- Envelope separation between interior and exterior climate
- Construction/ Materials quality & sustainable materials